Welcome to our patient center! Auburn Family Eyecare offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment
New Patient Health History Form - Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding your vision can we help you with? Let us know!
Auburn Family Eyecare believes in the value of eye care for you and your family. We have products and pricing to accommodate all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash and all major debit and credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Don't Forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before your visit, at no charge.
For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have vision benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.